Thank you for your interest in commenting on the Legal Aid Ontario Blog. We hope to encourage discussion on this blog. We welcome a diversity of perspectives – including views that may disagree with posted blogs.
The decision to publish rests with the editorial team for blog.legalaid.on.ca. We will not, for instance, publish comments that appear disrespectful or abusive.
Sample circumstances where a comment will not appear on blog.legalaid.on.ca: include:
- any language that is discriminatory in nature, including racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, or ableist language, or language in any way counter to the principles of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- aggressive, abusive, coarse, or threatening language
- comments longer than the original post
- comments that include sensitive, confidential and/or personal information
- any advertisements or commercial endorsements
- announcements by non-commercial organizations, unless they are very closely related to the post (and at our discretion)
- comments that are not relevant to the post topic
- comments that appear to be automated.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.